Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An Interview

For the next three days, we will spend some time talking with Meredith Henderson. Here's a bit of information about her in her own words: "I was raised in a Christian home where attending and serving in church was what my whole family did. At the age of 17 during a Sunday morning service I finally acknowledged my sin and need of a Savior and thanked the Lord for His death in my place and gift of salvation. (Ephesians 2:8,9) Several years later in college a friend, Doreen Maxfield, discipled me for over a year and provided a strong foundation for my growing faith. I met Keith, my husband, at the end of our senior year of college and by God's grace we have been married for over 30 years. We have three grown children; two of whom are married, and one grandson. Time and again, we have faced challenges in our life and God has shown us His desire to be glorified in the solutions. We love to tell "God Stories" about what He has done! (Psalm 34:3)" We look forward to hearing more of her testimony and hearing from her how she is a woman of God's Word!

No comments: