Friday, November 13, 2009

A Personal Note

I just wanted to take this time to let our listeners know that I will be temporarily taking a break from this program. At the time of the recording of today's broadcast, I was put on bed rest due to the arrival of our 5th child. I had begun having pre-term labor and signs that I might deliver our little one early. Since this recording, our daughter was born 5 weeks pre-mature on October 1st and spent some time in the hospital after her birth. We are now home and our daughter is doing just fine. I will be taking a break from the program to care for our new baby and family. I am not sure how long I will be gone, but in the meantime you will hear some other women on the daily program who will help continue our study through 1 John. I am hoping to continue posting on the blog and updating the study notes as their study continues. Thank you for your prayers for our program. We truly desire it to be tool to help you in your spiritual growth. ~Sarah Stephens

No comments: