Monday, March 5, 2012

What about me?

Today we sought to apply the principles we studied in Luke 15:1-8. Jesus’ respect for women as persons of dignity and worth and his inclusion of them as disciples and proclaimers in his life and ministry was very significant in its own first-century context for women and their place and activity in ministry in the earliest churches and is important. So what about me? Do I know how it feels to lose something and be desperate to find it, to put everything aside to find it, do nothing else until it is found? Have I experienced the utter joy and relief when someone I love and have prayed for comes to Christ and their life changes? Do I currently seek sinners like God seeks sinners? Nothing else really matters. What gives me joy??? Salvation of souls? If so what do I DO to participate with God?

No comments: