Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You Can't Nag God

There is a difference between nagging and being persistent. When I nag I want my own way for my own benefit. When I am persistent in prayer I am seeking God's Will, God's way for God's glory. Steadfast, persistent, faithful prayer reveals my confidence in GOD! His justice, His faithfulness, His love! Today we all agreed regarding what gives confidence that God has heard prayer: First we have all seen His answers. He has done things in answer to prayer that ONLY HE can do like provide and protect. Second He tells us He hears!!! Psalm 77:1 I cry aloud to God, aloud to God, and he will hear me. Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

No comments: